Topic: unable to handle request

getting the error 500 right now, any way to fix this or is it a waiting game?

Re: unable to handle request

Yea, I am getting this error as well. There must be a glitch on the site somewhere. I can view my trades and orders but I can't see any individual cards or my decks.

Islanzadi38 wrote:

Yea, I am getting this error as well. There must be a glitch on the site somewhere. I can view my trades and orders but I can't see any individual cards or my decks.

cant use anything below MTG collection. Got all set up with my cards and a nice drink to add to my list and cant get in lol, its ok, it happens, just wondering if there was anything we could do, or is it all up to them to get it fixed smile

I've been having the same error as well, and I haven't been able to get in touch with an admin in 20 days on other issues I have no idea if they're out to lunch or whatever. Kind of disappointing when I pay fees for the site.

Same issue for me but only on card/deck/inventory pages.

For you guys paying, im sure its alot more disappointing, i literally been using the site for less then 24h and already problems, makes it a bit disappointing. Was really hoping this would be a good site....

It's the best deck and inventory management site out there IMHO, every site is gonna have hiccups from time to time

not giving up on it, I've liked it so far and i understand every site has problems at some point, so not a big deal, just sad i only got to use it for such a short time lol

Sebi, the admin, is not in the USA. I think it's the middle of the night in that time zone, so it may not be fixed till tomorrow.

Nice, Canadian.  Is it only him running the site?, just curious.

I believe his wife worked on it some too

Guess I can't expect 24/7 maintenance lol. All good, just finish up the inventory tomorrow night smile

Hopefully back up tomorrow.  Really is a great tool.

Sorry about that guys, a memory leak and crash on the db then the appserver did not properly reconnect after restart. All good now.

Thank you Sebi! Only time the site's ever been down since I've joined and this was super mild.

Still happening for me - but it sounds like sebi's found the cause, so shouldn't be too much longer.

still happening to me as well, i had submitted a support ticket before i found this forum and I have apparently received a reply but when I click messages I get the same error. I can't do anything except get to my main page after logging in.

Yea, seems to be the same issue again. Guess we just have to wait. But maybe there is some rootcause what causing the memleak to appear...

Greetz

I've been using site for a while now. As other mentioned, its been about the best. I have my whole collection on. I hope it gets resolved soon. Does any one have an idea of time scales for it to up and running again. I in the UK.

Just to confirm, same error still occurring for me now (in the UK).

But also to agree with others that it's also my favourite deck-building/collection site, and I've tried most!

It looks like I've gotten a few replies (I see the message icon by my support cases) from an admin but I can't read them because the support ticket system threads are down too [ https://deckbox.org/messages ] same 500 error on support threads and disputes. It appears to be a work in progress. I've directed the admin to this thread in my latest outgoing message. Just received a reply I couldn't read a few minutes ago so someone is actively working on this it appears.

Also effects the following at the time being:

- Inventory Listing
- Individual Card Pages
- /sets/ which include Decks, Inventory and tradelists.

Looks like an overarching database issue probably an SQL request.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Hoi,

Does enyone else have a problem that you get an errorcode 500 when you try to go to your inventory?

Any one knowing, if this is going to be fix soon?

I've just encountered the same problem. Still can go to the settings and stuff but no inventory sad

Back up now. thanks for reporting the issues guys. I'm keeping an eye on the situation, and trying to find out what caused the db problems in the first place.