Topic: Looking to trade my extra stuff

I have a lot of stuff I no longer need for decks, so I am looking to turn it into other stuff. I love miscuts and magic rarities, as well as looking at lists, so send me a message/propose a trade with what you want and I can check out what you have.

Re: Looking to trade my extra stuff

I'd be interested in Jace, Architect of Thought and 2x Stromkirk Noble.  Check my list and inventory (standard cards only please!) if you want.

you have a few things on my wishlist.

These are the foils I'd like to discuss:
In The Web Of War
Quicksilver Amulet
Temple bell
Altar of shadows
Whispersilk Cloak
Spine of ish sah
Sage of fables
Bojuka bog

Whew! Let me know what I have that intrigues you.

Last edited by WordOfCommander (2013-05-13 17:40:07)

Interested in your Gisela and Bloodghasts.

I've been looking for a bloom tender, and maybe a gisela. See anything on my list?

I am unwilling to trade to Canada at this time since I am not familiar with trading in other countries

sent a request

Interested in your Jace, AoT and Aurelia, Angel of Fury. Let me know if you find anything in my list that interests you.

Made some trades yesterday, added some new cards

Starting trade

If you ever see anything else in my tradelist you're interested in let me know, I could always use more stuff from you tongue

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

I am going to have to give this a little bump after making a lot of trades. Hopefully this can continue since people seem to be happy with trading with me. Now it is your turn

Made some more trades, so I am glad I have things people want. Check out my list again and see if there is anything you want and fire along a trade. I am fine looking at lists to find things

Would you be interested in the blank filler cards? I have a foil and non-foil for trade.

You have a bunch of things I am interested in, and I have a piracy, survival, paradise mantles, and a few others from your list. I also have these alters: http://imgur.com/a/k0i79 if you are interested, and these customs: http://i.imgur.com/M85qKQN.jpg

Wow, you have all sorts of fun stuff.  Trade proposed. smile

Gotta give this a bump after making a bunch of trades last week

Made 17 trades already. Perhaps it is time you hit me up with a trade request, or a message with something that you are looking for. All of my stuff isn't listed, but I am in the process of getting there

Added some more cards. Let's see if we can get a deal going

I'm interested in more things, big and small! Let me know if you see anything

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Updated my list. Let me know if you are looking for anything specific, since I am still not done adding everything.

Another Monday (technically a Tuesday) and more trades were completed. Still hoping to make more trades, so hit me up and we can try to work on something

Interested in a few fastlands, sent you a trade!

Made another 3 trades and will be sending out packages tomorrow, so take a look and see if we can work something out so I can ship tomorrow morning to you as well.