Re: v3.7: User score changes. Imported Speed vs. Cunning, Tokens, Emblems

What about the foil promo Angelic Skirmisher? See this URL for details:

http://magiclibrarities.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9470

I've posted about it before:

https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php … 804#p92804

It seems the Assassin tokens from the Jace vs. Vraska Duel Deck are missing from the database.

Really glad that tokens got added though. smile

glasscobra wrote:

KTK image gallery is now complete smile Would love to start adding these to my decks!

While all the additions and fixes from this update are welcome, adding KTK early would allow me to brew and share ideas using Deckbox, and have my wishlist ready for trading on the prerelease (instead of a sheet of paper with names of cards I need for New standard).

Would be awesome if it came on Deckbox a little earlier than what's usual. smile

Could you add Rhox from Starter 2000?

Nighthawk wrote:

I have been adding my tokens and am glad that Conspiracy and M15 were imported last night.  However, Dack Fayden's emblem is filed under "Deck Fayden".

Also, the Wolf token from the M15 pre-release event isn't in.  Great work getting everything else in though!

Fixed Dack Fayden spelling.

Any idea where I could find pictures of those Wolf Tokens? I can't find a Wizards mention of them.

Added Angelic Skirmisher promo, Rhox from Starter 2000 and the Assassin token from Jace vs. Vraska.

Best of I could find:http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mBp9T4h1EvGX9ygVLjN2z1g.jpg

sebi wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:

I have been adding my tokens and am glad that Conspiracy and M15 were imported last night.  However, Dack Fayden's emblem is filed under "Deck Fayden".

Also, the Wolf token from the M15 pre-release event isn't in.  Great work getting everything else in though!

Fixed Dack Fayden spelling.

Any idea where I could find pictures of those Wolf Tokens? I can't find a Wizards mention of them.

Here is the Magic Rarities page for it. I don't know where you can find actual images of the cards, since the Wizards website only mentions the oversized Garruk.
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/864-rar … -2014.html

http://pwp.wizards.com/5208063897/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I also realized that the Modern Event Deck tokens/emblems aren't included; I'm aware they might be a bit difficult to include.
The tokens from that deck are as follows:

I noticed that the listed price for a Bat Token (Modern Masters) is currently $19,95. This must be an error (if it's not, it'll be time to sell them big_smile )

Imported Khans of Tarkir cards, tokens and promos
  http://deckbox.org/editions/305-khans-o … =n&o=a

Added Wolf token in M15 extras.

Fixed Bat pricing & imported the 3 tokens in the Modern Event Deck.

Would it be possible to add a 1 click preconstructed function?  Example : If i buy a modern event deck, it would be nice to click 1 button and all those cards where imported into my inventory.

Also, when will khans be available?  Id like to start playing with decklists, but without the cards available i cant do that via this site, which is my prefered method.

Cheers,
Jeff

Last edited by Fejjgw (2014-09-19 13:13:23)

Fejjgw wrote:

Also, when will khans be available?  Id like to start playing with decklists, but without the cards available i cant do that via this site, which is my prefered method.

Read a few posts up. It is already available.

Fejjgw wrote:

Would it be possible to add a 1 click preconstructed function?  Example : If i buy a modern event deck, it would be nice to click 1 button and all those cards where imported into my inventory.

You can import a list of cards. Grab the deck list online somewhere and import it all at once that way.

Thanks for the ton of updates, sebi!

Xan wrote:
Fejjgw wrote:

Fejjgw wrote:

You can import a list of cards. Grab the deck list online somewhere and import it all at once that way.

You can import a list, but it would be nice to be able to add them with all of their attributes (e.g., set) without having to edit each one after they are imported.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

HikingStick wrote:
Xan wrote:
Fejjgw wrote:

Fejjgw wrote:

You can import a list, but it would be nice to be able to add them with all of their attributes (e.g., set) without having to edit each one after they are imported.

Can't you just select the appropriate set when importing a card list? You can select a set, condition, language. I think.

Next small release (probably next week) will bring a bit of cleanup with regard to card flags. The old 'promo' and 'textless' flags are now not useful anymore since we have support for separate printings for each card.

Maybe the promo flags could be retained? I just attended the pre-release the promo I got isn't currently in the deckbox.org DB. I added the card to my inventory with the promo flag enabled. I figure I'll make change the set to the promo set when those cards have been added into the deckbox.org DB but it's nice to be able to flag such cards in the interim.

These promos aren't the first time I've tried to add a promo that hasn't yet been added to the deckbox.org DB as a promo. Another example is Angelic Skirmisher.

sebi wrote:

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/magic_sin … se%20Cards

Last edited by terrafrost (2014-09-21 05:00:56)

Angelic Skirmisher & Wolf were added a few days ago.

We will try to keep up much better with db imports in the future, so this should not be a problem.

I understand that for the Khans pre-release there are many cards that are possible to have been printed as promos, but I found no official images list on the internet yet.

sebi wrote:

Angelic Skirmisher & Wolf were added a few days ago.

Looking at the list I guess you're right, although it does look to be miscategorized. Shouldn't it's edition be Promo / Prerelease Events instead of Magic 2015 - Core Set? It doesn't look like Magic 2015 proper even has a Wolf token:

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/ar … 2014-07-02

Also, I saw that Angelic Skirmisher had already been added already... I only mentioned that as an example of how it can take a while for promos to be added. Even if you add stuff same day, after you learn about it, it could be a while before you learn about it. I usually post about promos once I add them but others might not. And what if you're on vacation? idk just my two cents lol. It's ultimately up to you!

sebi wrote:

Imported Khans of Tarkir cards, tokens and promos
  http://deckbox.org/editions/305-khans-o … =n&o=a

Thanks!

sebi wrote:

I understand that for the Khans pre-release there are many cards that are possible to have been printed as promos, but I found no official images list on the internet yet.

I think the new PR promo schedule makes having a promo tag a good idea. These promos are promos, but they are only different in that they have a date stamp, no other differences. Also having 40 of them every set will make the PR promo set very large in just a couple of years. (not that it is really a problem.)

From a post on MTGSalvation (http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magi … pre?page=4)

Abzan
Anafenza, the Foremost
Ivorytusk Fortress
Abzan Ascendancy
Herald of Anafenza
Siege Rhino
High Sentinels of Arashin
Hardened Scales
Duneblast

Jeskai
Narset, Enlightened Master
Sage of the Inward Eye
Jeskai Ascendancy
Deflecting Palm
Flying Crane Technique
Dragon-Style Twins
Master of Pearls
Thousand Winds

Sultai
Sidisi, Brood Tyrant
Rakshasa Vizier
Sultai Ascendancy
Villainous Wealth
Necropolis Fiend
Kheru Lich Lord
Grim Haruspex
Dig Through Time

Mardu
Zurgo Helmsmasher
Ankle Shanker
Mardu Ascendancy
Jeering Instigator
Crackling Doom
Bloodsoaked Champion
Utter End
Butcher of the Horde

Temur
Surrak Dragonclaw
Avalanche Tusker
Temur Ascendancy
Crater's Claws
Trap Essence
Trail of Mystery
Icy Blast
Rattleclaw Mystic

Great changes, thanks! :-)

How about some new APIs for app developers out there? ;-)

http://ajfek.pl/mlc-banner.gif
^^ Help me spread the good news! big_smile

gmabber wrote:

Great changes, thanks! :-)

How about some new APIs for app developers out there? ;-)

+3 (Me, myself, and I)

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

sebi wrote:

Coming up

Next small release (probably next week) will bring a bit of cleanup with regard to card flags. The old 'promo' and 'textless' flags are now not useful anymore since we have support for separate printings for each card. They will remain in the system, as people have set them in the past, but we will not allow them to be set anymore on new printings.

I was considering adding the following flags: 'Altered Art', 'Artist Proof' and 'Misprint'.

Altered art or (artist) signed would be awesome, as would be the ability to add a picture or comment that shows it. There is of course a big difference between a card signed by the artist, by Richard Garfield or random mister kitchen table player from some small town in the hinterlands of Russia...

Actually comments/scans with cards would be great in general, it could be used to show or explain all sorts of things, ranging from small damages to the aforementioned signatures.

Last edited by Rainar (2014-09-24 20:09:17)

> http://deckbox.org/users/Rainar
> Trading with anyone in Europe!