Topic: Order history export

A tiny new premium feature today, buyers or sellers can find an "Export Orders to CSV" button on the top right of the orders page.

The file contains all bought or sold orders, ready to export & analyse in your favourite spreadsheet program smile

The exported columns are:
Order ID,
Order Type,
User Login,
Payment Date,
Card Name,
Edition,
Card Number,
Condition,
Count,
Bought Price,
Current Deckbox Price

Re: Order history export

Cool little feature.. Thanks!

Noble Hierarch

Ditto on the coolness comment.

Would be superb if there were an option / extra button to separate buys and sells.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Any chance this would be available for trades as well?

rfioren wrote:

Would be doable, but less useful I think since sadly we don't save the card prices as they were at the time the trade was made.

sebi wrote:
rfioren wrote:

Would be doable, but less useful I think since sadly we don't save the card prices as they were at the time the trade was made.

Which would also be awesome if it were possible.

One thing that I do, though, is to periodically go back and look at trades that were usually made at even-value, and see which trades I've done well on and which I haven't. If we could manually export historical trades at current prices, then like, say, once a month, we could see which trades were going up or down in relative value. Not sure if anyone else does that though. I try to look at my historical trades to learn about future trends. and to sometimes smack my head for being dumb smile

rfioren wrote:
sebi wrote:
rfioren wrote:

One thing that I do, though, is to periodically go back and look at trades that were usually made at even-value, and see which trades I've done well on and which I haven't. If we could manually export historical trades at current prices, then like, say, once a month, we could see which trades were going up or down in relative value. Not sure if anyone else does that though. I try to look at my historical trades to learn about future trends. and to sometimes smack my head for being dumb smile

+1 on that
I'd be so sweet to have both the current prices and the prices at the time of the trade

That would be an amazing premium feature

rfioren wrote:
sebi wrote:
rfioren wrote:

+1
I actually would like the option to search past trades as well to find out who I sent that card to or picked a card up from.

rfioren wrote:
sebi wrote:
rfioren wrote:

+1 This is a feature I really want! Right now I have to use a seperate service (echomtg.com) to track the change in value of my collection and how much I bought or traded cards for.  Having a function to change the purchased traded value for a card, and when it's traded away have a sell / traded value recorded would be the major feature that this site is missing (for me!).  With this information you can get all kinds of reports on value.

Defintiely worth paying for!