Topic: I need two true name nemesis for my mint scalding tarn

I have an extra scalding tarn and need to pick up two overly hyped True name nemesis for my fish deck. Contact me if anyone is willing.

Re: I need two true name nemesis for my mint scalding tarn

I have one a True-Name Nemesis sad anyone wanna go halvsies on the Tarn with me big_smile

Are you trying to get two true name nemesis for one scalding tarn?

Yes, and he has 4 unopened mind seizes.

WarLordUSA wrote:

Maybe he doesn't know. Hey, Ledbottomironpants, you should open one of those Mind Seize decks. I put a surprise in there just for you. wink

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

I have one TNN plus significant other value (thoughtseize, DRS, shocks) that I'd be willing to trade.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

shifty4690 wrote:
WarLordUSA wrote:

Maybe he doesn't know. Hey, Ledbottomironpants, you should open one of those Mind Seize decks. I put a surprise in there just for you. wink

I have 2 unopened mind seize, I'd almost be willing to bust one for this fetch.

Also shifty opening a discussion with you

Don't forget, he wants TWO true names for ONE scalding tarn

raticate_tail wrote:

Don't forget, he wants TWO true names for ONE scalding tarn

Well thats just because its over hyped....
But in all seriousness its up to him to value his cards my offer still stands for I would probably open one unopened for it.

Last edited by bighappyblocker (2014-01-16 20:12:55)

Ledbottomironpants wrote:

I have an extra scalding tarn and need to pick up two overly hyped True name nemesis for my fish deck. Contact me if anyone is willing.

That card is NOT overhyped. Wake up kid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's gonna get banned anyways

Does all of this fall under the rule of not being allowed to give someone crap on their perceived card value?  Because no matter how unfair the trade may seem (and I agree it's an outrageously bad offer) its not your concern if you don't want to take him up on it. and before I'm jumped on for defending him and his obnoxious offer keep this in mind: hes getting responses and people are seemingly agreeing to the offer.

Im a tad confused here, it says in your tradelist you have 3 TNN, yet youre trying to trade for 2 more for your 1 scalding tarn? This just sounds like blatant ripping so you can flip the TNNs.

Sounds like a suckers bet.

Hijinks, Why will it be banned? Please look at what decks continue to take top 8.  How many of them play TNN? Exactly.  I wouldn't say it's over hyped either.  It's called supply and demand.  For the few LEGACY decks that play it, it's awesome.

I dont think its overhyped either. Throw that guy in a shapeshifter deck and have some fun with it tongue

Not that I think it's a good trade (pretty bad actually), but it's in the rules that he can value cards at whatever he wants and you can get in trouble for harassing him about his valuation.

pumpkinsword wrote:

Not that I think it's a good trade (pretty bad actually), but it's in the rules that he can value cards at whatever he wants and you can get in trouble for harassing him about his valuation.

Which is why I was completely sincere in my offer to trade him one for the tarn, while I don't think 2 is fair, I counter offered with 1, the next step would logically be to counter offer with something else.

pumpkinsword wrote:

I agree with this rule except when its a trade of this degree. He is flat out trying to rip someone off. There should be a rule set on the degree of evaluation and just trying to scam. Just a personal thought. Best of luck completing this trade.

joecat wrote:
pumpkinsword wrote:

I agree with this rule except when its a trade of this degree. He is flat out trying to rip someone off. There should be a rule set on the degree of evaluation and just trying to scam. Just a personal thought. Best of luck completing this trade.

This isn't the place a debate, but no one is forcing anyone to take him up on his offer. He can ask, and if he doesn't get responses, then it just won't happen. I am personally very interested in trading my TNN and another card of fairly high value for a scalding tarn, and I have left that open to him.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.